affiliate marketing disclosure

***I am not a financial advisor as you know. I am a Blogger and an affiliate marketer and affiliate marketers may make a little money if you click on a link on their site.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Captain of the Blog



Well I'm no Captain America or Captain of a ship or anything like that, but as the Blogger in Chief and Webmaster of the Site, I am the Captain of the Blog. *& now i need to do a Blogger in Chief post. Any way the term Captain goes way back as a term of endearment. You really didnt have to be a legal Captain to get the title. And anyone who commanded a ship was a Captain, right? So yeah, Captain of the Debating Team. Captain of the Chess Club. Whatever. Captain of the Blog is a thing too. And anyway if i bought one of those remote controlled boats I would be the Captain. And besides it gives me something to blog about. 

Don't forget to subscribe. 

Captain Nichols

Captain of the Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment