affiliate marketing disclosure

***I am not a financial advisor as you know. I am a Blogger and an affiliate marketer and affiliate marketers may make a little money if you click on a link on their site.

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Ordained Minister, Doctor of Divinity, Saint and Lord Knight

 A while back I became an ordained minister at universalministries.com/ and when i say a while back i mean it was about 2006 or so. As a Reverend i can do all that ministerial stuff. Weddings, Baptisms and the like. I can start my own ministries or work as a minister-at-large for UM. I mean i already have my own ministry being ordained but the at-large ministry is one option they give you. 

I later received my Doctor of Divinity there and got a nifty little certificate. And my Sainthood certificate as well. All for a few donations. 

I was also knighted there and as a Lord Knight of the First Order, I can start my own Orders and grant titles to my own knights for a donation. 

Still have a lot of research to do before i can confidently do all that but hey its something to blog about. Think i have my own catch phrase now. 

TTFN 

St. Rev. Sir Dr. Raymond Nichols, Doctor of Divinity, Lord Knight of the First Order, Holy Order of Saints. Saint. Reverend. Minister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment